The After Effects/Premiere video enhancement plug-in Topaz Enhance features a series of advanced filters that dramatically increase the quality of processed videos. The breakthrough proprietary technology used in this software are not found anywhere else and can affect a distinct improvement in any of your projects. The avid video professional will find Topaz Enhance to be an invaluable tool for substantially improving video quality. With Topaz Enhance, you can:
* De-interlace videos: Topaz Enhance uses an advanced motion-compensated method that results in high-resolution progressive videos with few de-interlacing artifacts.
* Double the frame rate of interlaced video: With a higher frame rate, your slow-mo and time-warp effect would look much smoother.
* Increase video resolution: for example, convert SD (480i/480p) videos into HD (720p/1080p) videos or CIF (240p) to SD (480p). Topaz Enhance uses a multi-frame super-resolution approach that explores information from many frames in order to synthesize a complete high-resolution video.
* Convert Formats, e.g., NTSC to PAL, PAL to NTSC, or NTSC to 24 FPS for a ?film look.?
* Reduce compression artifacts caused by codecs such as Motion JPEG, miniDV, MPEG etc.
* Suppress noise with a variety of advanced filters and reveal previously obscured details.
* Enhance edges and details of low quality videos. Topaz Enhance accomplishes this without the usual noise amplification and edge ringing.
* Fix color bleeding such as that caused by color sub-sampling of 4:2:0 or analog videos. This unique capability can make other post-production tasks such as matting a lot easier.
* Enhance analog videos to near-DV quality.
* Create unique effects not available anywhere else.
Topaz Enhance is compatible with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Eyeon Digital Fusion.